I have an old Pinnacle PCTV HD Pro Stick (800e) that I would like to use to record and watch TV using an over-the-air antenna. I know that some people love EyeTV, but it's a bit expensive and not very configurable as far as I can tell.
The ideal software would have some or all of the below features:
- Inexpensive (price of software and price of program guide (EPG) subscription)
- Configurable recordings ("record every new episode of this show")
- Automated commercial removal from recordings
- Automated and configurable export of recordings (location, video format, file name based on program data)
- Live TV or recordings streamed to other devices (Roku, iOS, web browser)
I'm in the US and am looking to watch OTA HD TV stations (ATSC).
Does this unicorn exist?