Is there a keyboard shortcut in Lion for navigating through my open full screen Xcode projects? ⌘~ is not working.
This is not the perfect solution as its a paid one, but this software called Which fills this gap. As this is truly a bothersome problem (I often use five or six RDP connections at one time in full screen) I thought I would mention it.
disclaimer : I am not affiliated to this program.
BEST SOLUTION, but NOT NATIVE:
Witch for Mac
it will do exactly this and let you customize exactly which shortcuts keys to switch between any windows of same app, just those in foreground, just those minimized, or many other combinations of those and much more functionality:
my 'toolbox' for these problems are:
- Use maximize instead of fullscreen (alt+click_on_green_icon) so I can use ctrl+1/2/3/4 and
- Double-tab with two fingers in the dock to get app-expose.
- use mission control or four-finger-swipe or ctrl+left/right
- the app hyperswitch so cmd-tab AND alt+tab or cmd+^/~ is usable again.
- the app hyperdock
- hardly using but also helping: the app ubar (not so sweet) or witch, already named.