Recently with the new music app introduced by iOS 8.4, I get strange bugs
While songs are played in shuffle/random mode 🔀.
When playing songs from all tracks in shuffle mode, just after listening to songs from a playlist whatever the mode (shuffle or normal mode), the third track played is the last track listenned from the playlist.
How to reproduce Bug 1
- Play songs from a playlist
- Go to 'Songs' and play all songs in shuffle mode.
- listen or skip the first track
- listen or skip the second track
- The third track should be the last track played from step 1.
When playing songs from an intelligent playlist (playlist with rules ⚙) with a rule that removes the last song played (see below to reproduce the bug), if I pause play, put the iPod into sleep mode, then recover play, songs that are removed from the playlist are played.
How to reproduce Bug 2
- Create a playlist with all songs never played in the last month.
- Sync the playlist with your iOS device
- Play couple of song from this playlist (playlist should update by removing played songs)
- Pause play
- Put iOS device into sleep mode
- Wait somme minutes
- Recover play
- Songs that are removed from the playlist should play
Am I the only one to have these bugs ? If someone get these bugs, is there a fix ?
- I use an iPod touch 5th gen 64gb and I have more than 4000 songs from various artists and genres, with good metadata.
- Bugs happened also on iOS 9.
- I have tried to kill the Music app still got the problem.
- I don't have an Apple Music subscription.