Here's what I'm doing:
- open a Finder window with source directory (500+ files).
- open another Finder window with target directory.
- select all files in source directory using ⌘ - a
- grab selected files and hover target window
- press ⌘ so files are moved instead of copied
- release mouse button
But only cca 85 files are moved. Rest is left in source directory (while still selected). The same happens when copying files.
Is this something I can change (number of files moved)? An error/bug? Some app interfering with drag & drop behavior? I'm left with using Terminal to move my files, which besides being annoying isn't really possible when file selection is not a simple ⌘ - a.