How do you unshare or remove a person from your iCloud photo album?
On the Photos app on OS X:
- Open the Photos App
- Go to the "Shared" tab
- Select the album you'd like to modify
- Click on the circle with a face inside icon on the top left of the app, a menu will appear
- Select the person you'd like to remove from the album, and click on the arrow right next to their name
- A new menu will pop up; select "Remove subscriber".
On the Photos app for iOS:
- Go to the "Shared" screen, select the album you want to modify
Look at the bottom of the screen for the "People" button, and tap on it.
A preferences menu will appear, with the name of the people you've shared the album with on top. Select the person you'd like to stop sharing with.
- It will show you the contact for that person (if you have it on your phone). Scroll to the bottom and tap on the "Remove Subscriber" text in red.