Stack Exchange Network
Stack Exchange network consists of 181 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers.
Visit Stack Exchange
Ask Different is a question and answer site for power users of Apple hardware and software. It only takes a minute to sign up.
Sign up to join this community
Anybody can ask a question
The best answers are voted up and rise to the top
I bought my iPhone 6 Plus in Georgia. I am using the phone in Georgia. FaceTime is not available on my iPhone. Please tell me how to get it to work.
6,08744 gold badges2222 silver badges4747 bronze badges
asked Aug 6, 2015 at 18:34
You should check with your service provider to see if FaceTime is supported.
From Apple Support:
You might have issues using FaceTime for one of these reasons:
- FaceTime Audio or Video calling might not be available for all countries, regions, or carriers.
- FaceTime isn't available or might not appear on devices purchased in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Pakistan.
- Call forwarding isn't supported by FaceTime.
- Phone calls end when switching to or answering a FaceTime call.
- You can't switch from a FaceTime call to a voice call, or from a FaceTime Video call to a FaceTime Audio call.
answered Aug 6, 2015 at 18:45
9,23822 gold badges2525 silver badges6161 bronze badges
You must log in to answer this question.
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged