I bought my iPhone 6 Plus in Georgia. I am using the phone in Georgia. FaceTime is not available on my iPhone. Please tell me how to get it to work.
You should check with your service provider to see if FaceTime is supported.
From Apple Support:
You might have issues using FaceTime for one of these reasons:
- FaceTime Audio or Video calling might not be available for all countries, regions, or carriers.
- FaceTime isn't available or might not appear on devices purchased in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Pakistan.
- Call forwarding isn't supported by FaceTime.
- Phone calls end when switching to or answering a FaceTime call.
- You can't switch from a FaceTime call to a voice call, or from a FaceTime Video call to a FaceTime Audio call.