I have iPhone 4S running iOS 6. I've never upgraded to iOS 7 since at first I didn't like the new graphics. but overtime, apps are not being supported anymore. some simply don't work, and some can't be updated as they require at least iOS7. for example, on whatsapp, I can no longer preview about 25% of the messages I'm receiving. It's very sporadic, sometimes It lets me and sometime it doesn't.
So is it about time to finally upgrade? Any risks involve? I guess I can only update it straight to the latest 8.4, right?
- Any way to upgrade to iOS 7? is it recommended?
- I've read the screen is too small on iOS 8 so you can barely see the email you compose. is it the same with 8.4 as well?
- will it be really slow? my 4s with iOS 6 is already kinda slow.
- I only have 2.5GB free, can I install it straight from iTunes and it will be ok too?
- are there serious Wifi problem with 8.4?
Anything else I should consider?