I have two YT channels under the same g-mail ID and I can't for some reason choose between which channel I want to see open on the app. Everytime I sign in, I'm automatically directed to the channel which is not the default channel and I never use.
Alright, I just found out how to fix this on a Apple TV 5th Gen:
- Go to "Add an account" on your TV
- On the next screen you'll have by default the option to "Sign up using your YouTube mobile app" . Instead of doing that, select "Try Another Way."
- That will generate a code, that you should enter here: youtube.com/activate (make sure you're logged into the gmail address that contains the multiple accounts).
- On your browser you'll have the option to select which one of the 2 accounts you want to add to your tv (the mobile app defaults to the first account).
- Voilà. You should be good to go.