Is there any other means of scrolling using a mouse besides the wheel or dragging the scroll bars on the right side of the window. Using the wheel is not good for me ergonomically and it is a hassle to move the pointer to the narrow scroll bar and drag that up and down. In Firefox you clicking the middle button goes into a special mode that enables scrolling by moving the mouse up and down. But as far as I know Chrome and other applications don't have that feature.

  • Can you specify which mouse you have, whether you are using a Mac, and the Operating System you are using? – AMR Jul 22 '15 at 20:50

Looks like someone already answered this on SuperUser

SmartScroll is a third party app I've not used, but appears to enable this.

| improve this answer | |
  • My apologies for the initial sloppy formatting. Using my phone – agentroadkill Jul 22 '15 at 23:52

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .