I'm having trouble connecting 2 iPhones 6 and one iPhone 5 to a TP-Link TD-W8901N wireless router.
When I click on the Join button on the iPhone it tries to join (upper side of pic) and then it stops (down). It's like a circle and repeats over and over....
I am able to join via Wifi with my laptop.
I can connect to another router with my iPhone.....
I did restart router several times.
- Channel: 1, 6, 11, auto (have been tried)
- Wireless Mode: 802.11 b+g+n
- Channel bandwidth: 20/40 MHz
- Authentication Type: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Encryption: TKIP/AES
- Transmit Power: High
- Beacon Interval (ms): 100
- RTS/CTS Threshold: 2347
- Fragmentation Threshold (bytes): 2346
- DTIM (ms):1