Platform: Yosemite 10.10.4; MacbookPro 15" Retina (mid-2015). Questions regarding development on MacOS:
- Does Visual Studio for MacOS have all development and debugging capabilities (especially in C, C++, and C# languages), like which Visual Studio for Windows has ?
- General question - what are capability differences between Professional and Enterprise edition (of Visual Studio) ?
- Visual Studio online installation - when is this manner preferred, and what are its cons and pros?
- This link gives download of free version for students. Clicking on it - I see there is no 64-bit version, and the existing 32-bit, and 32-bit-Web-installer don't make "Download" button pressable. Is there a working option to download and install it (appears there as Visual Studio Professional 2013 with Update 4)?
- Is Visual Studio running smoothly (performance, drivers, development capabilities), while installed -> on Windows -> on Parallels (virtual machine) ?
- Is Visual Studio running smoothly (performance, drivers, development capabilities), while installed -> on Windows, using Bootcamp as dual-boot utility ("pure" Windows)?
- What is the best combination-steps solution (convenience, performance, capabilities) for developing in Visual Studio on Macbook Pro?