It's really strange there is often a small white panel on my screen, which can be moved and resized, but I can find no way to close it.

I don't know where it is coming from. Does anyone know what's it and how to close it?

The screenshot:

enter image description here

  • It looks like the stickies application. Maybe you have that open? Can you type in the window? – Kevin Grabher Jun 26 '15 at 12:36
  • Cmd+Q doesn't work ? – Matthieu Riegler Jun 26 '15 at 12:38
  • @KevinGrabher Should not be the stickies app, can't type anything – Freewind Jun 26 '15 at 16:22
  • @MatthieuRiegler Doesn't work, only restart can make it disappeared – Freewind Jun 26 '15 at 16:22
  • Does it reappear randomly or after reboot? – Kevin Grabher Jun 26 '15 at 17:23

You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .