This question already has an answer here:
- How do split panes in Terminal work? 4 answers
I have just bought a new macbook pro and am using the Terminal to code. I have read a lot of posts about pane splitting, but nothing answers my question (or none of the solutions have worked). I have figured out that I can open a new pane using command-d and close it using command-shift-d, however I cannot figure out how to switch between panes.
Edit: I am starting in vim, and want to navigate to the regular terminal.
Here is a picture of the editor before pane splitting:
Here is a picture after the split, but can not figure out how to navigate to the above pane to start using the terminal:
- Model: MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015)
- OS: OS X Yosemite Version 10.10.3
- Processor: 2.9 GHz Intel Core i5
- Terminal: Version 2.5.3 (343.7)