I have a broken Macbook Pro HDD with two partitions on it: OS X and Bootcamp. I need to take some files from both partitions:
- the HDD is now mounted to another PC via. SATA adapter
- Windows sees the HDD but i can't access it. For example, I can't format it
- With gparted, it says that there's no filesystem, nor allocated space
- I tried CloneZilla, but since there's no filesystem, it can't copy anything
- I tried testdisk and photorec without luck
- I tried fdisk and superbloack options with Linux without luck
Now, I don't know if I have to format it and try to recover the files I need, is there a way to repair?