When I make purchases from my Apple TV it won't automatically download to iTunes on my Mac Mini.
- All software is up to date via the current versions available from the App store.
- I have reset the Apple TV and resetup the devices.
- Created new user on Mac Mini.
- Signed into iTunes on the New account and the same problem exists.
- Checked for available downloads via the "Store" option and get a message : "All purchases have been downloaded for this Apple ID."
I suspect that the issue can be directly related to the Apple ID and will test with a Different ID tonight. I hope there is someone else who experienced the same issue that can assist.