What is the OS X modifier key symbol that looks like the control icon (^) but with the addition of a line over it?

Symbol: enter image description here

marked as duplicate by bmike Apr 27 '15 at 17:09

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.


This appears to be the enter key symbol:

⌤ is enter


Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .