So there's this gesture on touchpads where you move 4 fingers downward so you change between multiple windows of the same application. I'm working on an iMac now, so I don't have a touchpad, is there any keyboard command (or maybe a gesture on the magic mouse) to produce this?

1 Answer 1


By default, the shortcut is Control+Down.

  • ....I love you ;-; Apr 27, 2015 at 14:17
  • Also, after control + down, how do I change between them using the keyboard? arrows keys don't seem to work Apr 27, 2015 at 14:27

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .