I have an SD Card I bought from ebay. It works, sort of. Recently, it somehow acquired the weird habit of "forgetting" things I copy to it. For example;
- I would normally place my music folder to the left taking half of the screen, and the window with the sd card to the right taking the rest of screen.
- I would then copy a folder to the sd card
- safely remove the sd card (or not, tried it both ways)
- Pull it out
- Place it into my phone (or back into the mac)
- Can't find the copied folder, like I've never copied it.
This is weird, and only happens sometimes. I think it happens more when I pull out the card up to 5 minutes after I copied something.
Is this a cache problem? What's the course of action to find the root of this?