Is there a trackpad gesture to switch between Chrome browser tabs? I understand there may be one for Safari.

  • This is not natively supported in OS X when using Chrome. As suggested below, use Better Touch Tool instead or the keyboard shortcuts (ctrl + tab or ⌘ + ⌥ + arrows) – thibmaek Apr 15 '15 at 20:03

You can use Better Touch Tool to assign custom gestures to any application. Here's an example how You this would look like in BTT (tip tap gestures to switch tabs):

tip taps to switch Tabs

| improve this answer | |

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .