My iPad unable to open or view video online with subtitles. But when I open the same website with my lappy, the video and subtitles work well. There have something wrong with the website or my iPad?
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on General.
- Tap on Accessibility.
- Under the Hearing section, tap on Subtitles & Captioning.
- Turn On the option for Closed Captions + SDH.
- Tap on Style in order to customize how closed captions work if you'd like.
Also, what app/website are you viewing this in?
- Google (googled "subtitles on iPad")