I only use Siri when I need to know the time. And she can't do it 80 percent of the time.
In a scenario: phone is in my pocket, I am listening music through earpod. And I want to know the time without taking phone out specially in cold. But on the way internet connection sometimes sucks. When she finds the connection, she brings an article about Time magazine.
After tries and talking to myself on the road. She tells me the time. But sometimes I have to take the phone out, again it is cold and I already talked to myself in the crowd.
- me - Hey Siri, What is the time ?
- siri - I can't get any request right now.
- me - Ok Siri, What time is it?
- siri - Here is a article about Time magazine. (WTF)
- me - Ok Siri, Time, time, time.
- siri - It is 19:08.
- me - fckiss you siri.
So is there a way to force Siri to tell time without going internet? It would be better if I could make her tell the time in my native language though. It is shorter.