Let's say that I turned on my MBAir at home; wifi networking works. Then I close the lid (MBA goes to sleep) and go to different place with different wifi network. When I change the wifi network (eq when I go to nearby coffee shop) something strange happens: from that point I can not reach most of the internet. Even when I come back home, the same problem exists! This is a summary of what I have found:
- DNS is working
- reseting DNS (using
com.apple.discoveryd.plist) does not help
- turning wireless off and on does not help (via
- however, I can not connect to port 80, for example, using
wgetresults with "connection timed out".
- browsers doesn't work (obviously)
- this issue is not related to a target web site, this happens all the time.
- other devices in my network work fine, so its not a router issue.
- re-adding network doesn't help.
The only thing that helps is switching computer off and then back on; but this is not a solution for me.
Can any one recommend a solution, preferably in terminal (so I can issue the fix everytime when I experience it)?
I have MBA 2013 and Yosemite installed.