I'm an ex windows user and I loved to move windows clicking on the windows logo button and using arrows.

Is there something similar on Mac?

marked as duplicate by nohillside Jan 29 '15 at 15:54

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • 1
    See the "Related" column at right for some additional questions/answers around the same topic. – nohillside Jan 29 '15 at 15:54

You can use Better Touch Tool app to assign keyboard shortcuts to move windows similar to Windows style.

You can get BTT here: http://www.bettertouchtool.net

Here's sample setting:

enter image description here


As far as I know, you can't do it without external software like SizeUp, Divvy, Moom... and many others.

There is no keyboard shortcuts for moving windows: http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201236

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.