I am coming from Win and I am so disappointed by Mac's usability so far. My current problem is with maintaining photos. I usually take lot of pictures with my DSLR and I want a very simple solution to:
- browse through pictures where they are - without the need to copy them to some library like in iPhoto
- ability to easily rotate one or more of them at a time - unlike in preview where you can rotate only one picture in only one direction
- they should stay rotated(!!!) after I close the program - unlike x mac apps that I tried that do not save the rotation, which is totally useless
- large/full screen preview, with easy way to jump to prev/next photo without any headache inducing animation
- I want to know the number of pictures in a folder without going to a special menu like in Finder
- I don't want to spend more than $1-$2 on this simple app.
I am sorry if this sounds like a rant but I have tried so many options so far including spending money on useless app in the app store.