This question already has an answer here:
For the past several days, I have been unable to install ANY apps onto my iPad. When I click "GET" and then "INSTALL", it just says "Waiting..." below the app icon.
This is what it looks like (not from my iPad, from Google):
I've tried the following to attempt to resolve the issue:
(I had no other apps updating/installing)
- Restarted the device
- Turned on and off the device
- Updated the iOS 8 software to latest version
- Went to Settings>General>Reset>Reset All Settings
- Restarted AppStore
- Synced my device with iTunes
- Deleted app and tried to reinstall
- Logged out of Appstore
- Logged back in to Appstore
- Turned off/on wifi
In addition to not being able to download apps, I can't download books from iBooks either. I don't know if this is a software issue, or if it's a network issue.