I am trying to add a shared Exchange calendar to my Mac Calendar app. The shared calendar shows up in the Outlook calendar, but how do I add it to the Mac Calendar?
Here's the way that worked for me:
- With iCal open go to the menu bar at the top of the screen and select iCal, it's to the right of the Apple Symbol in the upper left corner.
- Select Preferences
- Once the Preferences window comes up select the Accounts section then select the Exchange account to bring up its information.
- Now select the Delegation tab.
- Under the list is a + sign. Click this to add a calendar.
- Begin typing the user's name as above and the auto-completion will begin. Once you've found the correct user's name select it to add it under the Users column.
- Under Accounts I can access: you will now see that user's name. You can enable or disable their calendar from displaying by checking or unchecking the boxes under the Show header.
I found these instructions from the USC website.
I just had this problem and just figured it out.
Here are the steps:
- Login to Outlook Web Access (the web interface for your Exchange Server).
- Click on public folders (for me, it was all they way in the bottom left).
- The, navigate to the public folder of your choice (I needed a calendar).
- Right click on the public calendar and select copy from the context menu.
- Navigate back to your own mailbox (I clicked "mail" in the lower left).
- Right click on your own calendar and click paste (I added it to a new folder).
- Then, return to calendar.app and refresh your calendars (View menu -> refresh or command R).
- After doing that, the public calendar popped up along side my other calendars.
Hope it works as well for you as it just did for me!
Also, I think this question is a duplicate of this one.