I have a large number of audio files in a folder on my onedrive that I want to listen to on my iphone. I have the onedrive app installed, I can see a way to listen to individual files, but what I want to do, is get all of them onto the phone so that I can listen to them as a playlist. How can I do this?
Download Microsoft Groove from the iTunes Store.
Groove brings you all the music you love, every way you want it.
• Add your MP3s to OneDrive and play them wherever you go
• Download playlists, albums and songs from OneDrive to enjoy your favourites even when you're off the grid
• See at a glance what's available where (online, offline, both)
• Discover new songs, albums and artists right from your iPhone
• Play ad-free music from one of the biggest music catalogues on the planet
• Add songs, albums and playlists to your Groove music collection and access them from your phone, Xbox, PC, tablet and the web
• Listen to radio stations based on your favourite artists
I know this is an old question, but have you tried the app
CloudBeats? It will take a lot of memory if you have an extensive amount of music on the cloud as it creates a sub-list on the device. But this makes the music searchable, and making playlists is easy and a generalized shuffle is allowed for either the whole playlist of songs or by album/playlist. I use it myself and find it works well.
There is an ability to download and play offline but only through the dedicated player.