One of the keys (keycap) of MacBook Pro keyboard broke.

It's one of the hooks that keeps it in place.

What can I do?

  • the upper part (the removable one)
    – Ruskes
    Dec 31, 2014 at 0:10
  • @Buscar웃 Yeah.. That is broken I went to store and they say the they will be changing the entire keyboard.. Just one key can not be changed. Also they said it will cost me $210.
    – rptwsthi
    Dec 31, 2014 at 0:12
  • It is called key- keycap!
    – Ruskes
    Dec 31, 2014 at 0:21

1 Answer 1


Buy it online here http://www.powerbookmedic.com/MacBook-Pro-Keys---Individual-Key-Keycap-p-16753.html

or other places and do it your self.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .