It is not a trivial task - it's easy the other way round, but not this way…
Converting/Cloning a Parallels VM to Bootcamp on Mac has the full details, but this is the précis…
These are the basic steps required to get the job done:
- Create the Boot Camp partition and make it bootable.
- Copy the source vm’s filesystem to the boot camp partition.
- Fix the Boot Camp partition’s mount devices and boot manager.
- Fix the Boot Camp partition’s storage controller drivers and registry values.
- A Mac computer of course.
- Parallels Desktop
- The Windows 7 virtual machine which is to be cloned to the Boot Camp partition. This will be referred to as the “source VM”.
- A second Windows 7 virtual machine which you’ll use to manipulate the source VM and the Boot Camp partition. This will be referred to as the “transfer VM”.
- A Windows 7 install disk.
- Either a Mac OS X install disk or a second Mac that can be connected via a Firewire cable.
- A USB flash drive (of any size).