I am looking for a file browser for Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) with as many following features as possible (approximately ordered by descending importance):
- has a treeview along with the main pane
- automatically synchronize treeview with main pane
- editable address bar
- pressing ENTER or mouse single left click on a folder/file opens it
- display file extension
- can display a folder's content as a detailed list
- bookmark / favorite
- can display hidden files
- a decent search feature
- automatically expand tree node on selection
- still maintained
Macintosh Explorer (free) is the best I have found so far: it fits all requirements except that it is no longer maintained, does not automatically expand tree node on selection, pressing ENTER or mouse single left click on a folder/file does not open it.
MagicanFile (free) is another great option: it fits all requirements except that but it doesn't have tabs, It doesn't have bookmarks, pressing ENTER or mouse single left click on a folder/file does not open it, and the last update was Jun 29, 2011.
Is there any other great option? I am basically looking for an equivalent of Explorer++ (Windows).