Yesterday everything was fine but today my macbook freeze/stuck during the boot.
I've done this:
- check + repair permission (nothing changed)
- check + repair disk (nothing changed)
- tried safemode (doesn't boot)
- resetting pram with cmd+opt+p+r (nothing changed)
- boot in verbose mode, shift+cmd+v and after "waiting for DSMOS" appear disk0s2: I/O error. (now 6 times, but it will continue I think )
- tried to use fsck in single user mode and it says that the disk is ok
- tried to reinstall the OS (nothing changed )
Any idea how to solve it?