I am looking for a dwell clicking software that supports as many following features as possible:
- left and right-dragging
- double/triple click
- a shortcut can be defined to change the mouse mode
- the mouse mode window is always on Top
- customizable dwell clicking time (i.e. the time one needs to hold the mouse steady in an area before the mouse click is sent)
A few definitions:
- Right-dragging = you click the right mouse button while pointing at something, hold down the right mouse button and drag the object somewhere
- Dwell clicking = Instead of having to press a mouse button or a switch the user needs to simply hold the mouse steady in an area for a predefined amount of time. This action issues the computer with a 'virtual' click and provides the same function as if someone had pressed the mouse button.
On Windows I use Point-N-Click dwell clicking software: it has all the above-mentioned features (and is free).