How do I fix my Mac? Okay so I'm in a weird spot with my Mac. It has no startup up disk. I have the installation disk for it but my super drive does not work. I'm wondering can I boot it from a USB? I do not care if it uses apples software or Linux. I just want to get it to work so icon access the internet.
I have access to window computers and Mac computers if that helps. I can download things and everything but terminal is not accessible. If you need further info just ask.
JUST TO RECAP:
- Doesn't have Startup disk
- So I can't go on it to do things
- I don't care if it runs Linux or Apple
- NOT WINDOWS
- I have access to windows and Mac computers
- BUT they don't have full access
- Can load things to my USB
- I don't care if I need to get a few things for it to work
- Request more info if needed
Thank you in advance if you find anything help full