iTunes is lacking some features I could really use for burning MP3 CDs for the car audio system.
- Ability to convert AAC to MP3
- Ability to group non-album songs into folders
In itunes, the process appears to be:
- find all the songs you want to burn to an MP3 CD
- figure out which songs are not in MP3 format
- tell itunes to make duplicate versions of these files in MP3 format
- figure out which are now the MP3 versions and drag them into a playlist
- edit the copied MP3s' meta data to 'fake' a new album so it's grouped on the CD correctly
Is there a piece of software that can do what I'm looking for and/or is there a way to do what I want in iTunes that I'm somehow missing?