After my upgrade to Yosemite, I am seeing a couple of extra shared computers in my finder sidebar.
There are two additional computers that seem to be copies, based on their naming, having (#) appended to the computer name.
After checking all computers on my network, I can see that this issue is not only on one machine, they all show the same list. Additionally, I can verify the duplicates do not exist as I cannot connect to them.
I have tried the following:
- Renaming my machines
- Disabling / Re-enabling sharing
- Restarting All Machines / Performing all necessary updates
- Clearing recent servers from each computer
- Restarting Airport Extreme
- Relaunching Finder on each machine
Here is a screenshot displaying what I see in my Finder window: