I am using Yosemite (OS X 10.10) on my MacBook Air mid 2011.
In the version 10.9 and before, annotation (making strokes or arrows) worked liked this:
- Selecting the form you want to draw
- Select the colour you want to use
- AND THEN you can draw it by hand
The new behaviour is:
- Choose the form you want to draw
- And then, it's immediately there.
You have to move the form to the exact position and have no chance to draw it like in 10.9.
Is this a bug or where can i go back to the old behaviour?