I have a question about multiple desktops. This function is super helpful since I only have a 13 inch macbook pro and my screen economy is vastly improved with multiple desktops since I am using ruby, sublime text, web browsing, and (due to my ADD) VLC and quicktime at the same time.
1) How do I get multiple desktops to start at startup?
2) I have assigned web browsing to desktop 1 and ruby+sublime to desktop 2. How do I get these to open on these desktops permanently? Will 2 desktops be created if I open ruby and sublime after restarting my computer?
3) Is there a quick way to drag open applications between desktops?
4) Say I have VLC open on desktop 4 and I select that it opens on desktop 4. At startup, if I only have 1 desktop open, and I open VLC, will desktops 2 and 3 open? Are desktops reopened after restarting?
5) Any other useful tricks I should know about?