Right now I can't seem to send some text messages from my OS X. Here is a list of things I have done that will have caused the error:
- I fresh installed Yosemite about 2 days ago
- I updated my iPhone to 8.1 this afternoon
- I paired my device (I was able to send some texts from OS X)
- I fresh installed iOS 8.1 on my iPhone
- I can't send some text messages from my computer
When I start a new conversation on iMessage, the name of the person remains red. When I try to send a message I get a popup saying: " is not registered with iMessage". The handoff is well configured because I am able to see an icon appear in the dock when I use the notes app.
What can I do to make this functionality work again?