I could not find proper steps to use both continuity and handoff with voice calls. I managed to do the following till now and I was able to make calls from Macbook but not receive calls that came to my iPhone. Here are the steps I did,
In Macbook pro:
- Enabled the "Allow handoff between this Mac and your iCloud devices" in Settings->General.
- I ensured both my Mac and iPhone are using the same iCloud account.
- Settings->FaceTime, I have enabled 'iPhone Cellar Calls'.
- Settings->General, I have enabled Handoff & suggested apps
I tried to pair iPhone bluetooth and my MBP. But I am unable to do so. I could see my iPhone in the list of devices in MBP, but when I pair, I get the message 'Make sure network access is enabled'.
What else I should do to get continuity and handoff to work? If I am correct I should be able to,
- Make calls from Mac [Possible as of now]
- Receive calls that I get form iPhone in Mac Use
- iPhone 5S Gold, AT&T. iOS 8.1 (12B411)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012). OS X 10.10 (14A389)
I am unable to get the below feature working, [Receive calls]
Unable to pair iPhone,
Unable to send text messages,