iTunes and iCloud are good tool for iPhone data. You can backup your iphone with iCloud or iTunes. If you lost data, you can recover from them
You can restore iTunes backups to your iPhone at any time. Follow these steps to choose a backup and sync the data to your iPhone.
- Connect the iPhone to the computer with a USB cable.
- Open iTunes.
- If you have a new or erased iPhone, iTunes will prompt you to restore from backup.
- Otherwise, Control-click on your iPhone under DEVICES in the left menu.
- Select Restore From Backup...
- Choose the backup you wish to sync and click the Restore button.
You will be prompted by Setup Assistant by a new iPhone to set up as a new phone or restore from backup.
Make sure your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi and plugged into the charger.
Select the option Restore From iCloud Backup.
Enter your iCloud account and password.
Choose the recent backup you wish to restore to your iPhone.
Enter any passwords required when prompted.
Or you can use some third-party programs like Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery, you can check it on Google