After installing the iOS 8.0.2 update I am unable to send email. I can open amd receive but not respond. Here is the message I receive. Unable to deliver mail. An error occurred while divering this message. Can anyone advise me on how to correct this problem. I did not have problems until the update to 8.0.2 this afternoon.
Try the following suggestions:
- Check if you've access to internet (or change the network).
- Reboot the device by holding down on the Sleep and Home buttons at the same time for about 10-15 seconds until the Apple Logo appears.
- Check if you've your Mail configured in Settings correctly.
- Check your authentication details and server if it's correct.
- Check 'Use SSL' option if it's required or not for the e-mail.
- Use different app for mailing (such as GMail).