I've encountered strange issues on my Macbook Air 2013.
- I spilled some drop of water on keyboard (near trackpad and spacebar)
- I did some cleaning, and then try to boot again.
- The OS X then can not detect my keyboard and trackpad. I was unable to log in.
- But still I'm able to press button to reset PRAM and SMC, but nothing changes.
- I decided to wait, after a few hours, I booted it again and this time the Fan start to run at (seem to be) max speed without any heavy task (I wasn't able to log in).
- I tried to boot Windows 8 on the Boot Camp partition, surprisingly it works, trackpad and keyboard are fine. I'm writing this from windows.
- So I thought maybe I should re-install OS X like someone said on this forum. but the installation also denied to recognize the keyboard, so I stop installing.
Could you help me to make the OS X recognize my keyboard, trackpad and stop my fan from sounding like a helicopter?
Edit: I ran an AHT and it told me I have SMC error code PFM006, which I heard to be related to thermal sensor. I'll probably bring to a store to fix...