I'd like to be able to hit a hot key, and enter a mouse movement mode where I can move the mouse pointer around the screen using VIM keystrokes - regardless of the app I'm in (ie globally for all apps)
For example, just say my mouse mode key was SHIFT+COMMAND+M
- I hit SHIFT+COMMAND+M to enter mouse mode
- I use h,j,k,l to move the cursor around the screen, and possibly some other keys to jump from monitor to monitor
- I hit the enter key to click, and leave mouse mode, or hit esc to exit mouse mode.
Are there any apps out there that would let me do this? I'm aware of "Mouse Keys", but I really want to be able to customize:
- the keys I use to move around
- the amount of movement that's done by the mouse when a key is pressed.