A bit of info about my configuration
OS X: Mavericks iOS: 7.1.1 Hardware: iPhone 5s and BacBook Pro (Late 2013) They are both on same Wifi network.
iTunes doesn't recognize iPhone's remote app in any way.
What I tried
- Reinstalled OS X
- Reinstalled Remote app on iPhone
- Reinstalled iOS
- Resetted Wifi router (There is no problem with router. It worked with same configuration about half year ago)
- Tried with and without home sharing
- Deauthorized and reauthorized iTunes
- Signed out of Apple account and signed in on iTunes
- Turned off OS X Firewall
- Reset iTunes configuration
- Tried to switch WiFi signal channel
Neither iTunes nor iPhone doesn't recognize each other. Any suggestions?