I'm currently trying to update my mid 2009 Macbook Pro to Mac OS X Mavericks. I've downloaded the file from App Store several times the but every time when the Install progress reaches about "1 second left" a message pops up saying that the download might be corrupt or that the program can't be verified.
I already tried the following things:
- Check HDD (also at boot with Cmd + R)
- Check that apps are compatible to work with Mavericks
- Checked HDD size (about 40 GB left)
- Downloaded from different internet accesses
- Made all offered updates mentioned in App Store
My drive is FileVault encrypted.
It's enough to drive one to despair.