It's my first post and I'm not quite good in English. If I explained something not clear please let me know.
For simple when you logged in Terminal.app (on Mac OSX) the prompt should be
My local hostname is "Macintosh" but now my hostname is "foobar.com"(don't need to publish this name is for example)
I had enable the Remote function and logged in to the "foobar.com" as my self, confused? So I mean I do all of this on my local.
- My local hostname was Macintosh, I enabled System
- I obtained foobar.com to log in.
- Then, I logged @foobar.com.
- My hostname is foobar.com and my group is staff.
- I disabled Preferences>Network>Remote Login
- Restart My Mac.
- My hostname is still foobar.com and still :staff.
- So, I need to logout to be myself :admin and hostname "Macintosh" Because I can't do anything as admin, It's weird.
How can I done that?
for additional information If I turn-off Wi-Fi that I ssh logged in to myself That is the result that I need.