Here is an interesting one:
- I have 264 purchased songs downloaded on my iPhone
- If I go "Songs > Shuffle" it goes 1 of 264
- If I go "Siri > Play songs shuffled" it goes 1 of 456
So basically, if I use Siri, it keeps shuffling through every song I have purchased rather than just the ones that have been downloaded onto my iPhone.
I have already tried:
- Settings > Music > Show All Music Off
- Settings > iTunes & App Store > Show all music off + Automatic downloads music off
- Settings > Usage > Music delete + iTune sync to put back only the songs I wanted
How do I stop this?