I'm in a hotel equipped with Apple TVs and I can see my neighbor's Apple TV on AirPlay. I cannot, however, see the Apple TV in my own room. I went through the Apple TV settings and performed the following steps:
- Double checked the network: both my MacBook and the Apple TV are on the same wireless network with a strong signal.
- Confirmed Apple TV configuration:
- AirPlay On
- Conference Room Display Off
- Play from iTunes in the Cloud Off
- Apple TV Name Apple TV 808
- Security Off
- Restarted the Apple TV via Settings > General > Restart
But I can still only see my neighbor's Apple TV in the AirPlay Selector on my MacBook:
What, if any, further debugging steps can I try?