I have a iPhone and it got disabled and told me to connect it to ITunes and when I did it would not connect. How to i fix my phone when it's not working.
Check the cable and the connector. Perhaps even try with a different computer.
Your iPhone might be damaged, so that it can't work. You didn't say exactly how it got "disabled"?
Try these basic tips to solve iTunes won't recognize iPhone:
- Restart your iPhone and computer;
- Trust your computer prompt;
- Connect iPhone to another USB port on your computer;
- Try a different USB cable to see if it works;
- Make sure to turn on your iPhone