This question already has an answer here:
I am considering buying a 13" MacBook. Please note that this would be my first Apple device. The two the options that I am considering are:
- MacBook Air, 2013, 13", 128GB SSD, 1.4GHz dual-core Intel Core i5, 4GB DDR3
- MacBook Pro with Retina display, 2013, 13", 128GB SDD, 2.4GHz dual-core Intel Core i5, 4GB DDR3
There are some issues that I am concerned about:
- Is the 128GB enough? (How much would the OS take up of this?)
- The MacBook Pro seems to be quite tough. Does it also apply to the Air?
- I am also interested in Windows alternatives... I am looking for "13 ultrabooks with long battery life + SSD and decent computing power. Could you recommend any?
- In general, what are the pros and cons of MacBook Air vs. Windows ultrabooks?
Thanks a lot